Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire service called to smoking building

Thu, 18 Nov 2010


Fire crews were called out earlier today after thick black smoke was seen coming from a house in Douglas.

Two appliances attended the property on Castle ward Green and officers quickly established that the smoke was coming from a faulty boiler and that nothing had caught fire.

Station officer Nigel Fraser has this message for home owners.

Media

  • Station Officer Nigel Fraser

Bookmark and Share