Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Pets rescued in Ramsey fire

Mon, 14 Mar 2011


Two people have been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Ramsey.

 

Fire crews were called out to the property at the Dog Mills at around 8.20 last night.

 

The blaze was confined to the kitchen and dining area but fire fighters had to search the upper floors for a number of missing cats and dogs.

 

Some of the pets were rescued and others had managed to get out of the building by themselves.

 

Bookmark and Share