Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Decision delayed on Steam Packet sailings

Mon, 23 May 2011


A decision has yet to be made as to whether the Ben my Chree will sail this evening.

Gales and rough seas have led to all today's ferry sailings being cancelled so far.

There's a chance Heysham services will begin again later but the Steam Packet is still keeping an eye on sea conditions.

An announcement is now expected at 6pm.

 

Bookmark and Share