Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire on board Ben my Chree

Mon, 29 Aug 2011


Two crew members on the Ben my Chree needed hospital treatment after a fire broke out on board.

Fire crews were called to the vessel as it docked in Douglas yesterday evening.

The blaze happened whilst at sea on the grill range in the galley area.

Fire officers say the ship's crew dealt with the fire well, and that no further action was needed by them.

Two workers were taken to Noble's after suffering the effects of smoke inhalation.

 

Bookmark and Share