Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Man treated for burns following attic fire

Mon, 16 Apr 2012


A man needed treatment for burns and smoke inhalations following a fire in the south of the Island yesterday evening.

The fire was in an attic above a former guesthouse on Bay View Road in Port St Mary.

Fire crews were called out at around 6.30pm.

The occupant was treated by paramedics at the scene after sustaining minor burns.

It's understood the fire was started by a rechargeable camera battery pack.

 

Bookmark and Share