Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Unattended pan causes fire at Douglas flat

Sat, 05 May 2012


Fire crews were called out in the early hours of this morning following reports of a kitchen fire in Douglas.

The occupant of the flat on Woodbourne Road had managed to partially put the fire out.

They were taken to Noble's by ambulance to be checked over by medical staff.

Fire officers found the cause of the fire to be a pan left unattended on the cooker.

Crews spent around 2 hours at the scene, and there was fire damage to the kitchen, whilst the rest of the flat was heavily smoke logged.

 

Bookmark and Share