Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Elderly lady taken to hospital following gas leak

Fri, 18 May 2012


An elderly lady has been taken to hospital following a gas leak at her home.

Fire crews were called to Lheannagh Park in Douglas yesterday morning.

The leak was traced to a cooking appliance which had accidentally been left switched on.

Ambulance crews took the occupant of the flat and a care assistant who had helped her to hospital for check ups.

Fire officers ventilated the flat , spending around an hour at the scene.

 

Bookmark and Share