Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Sailings cancelled due to weather

Wed, 21 Nov 2012


The Steam Packet has confirmed that tonight’s sailing to Heysham has been cancelled.

Doubts over whether the Ben-my-Chree would sail were cast earlier due to the forecasted adverse weather conditions.

It means the 7.45pm sailing has been cancelled as well as the return sailing at 2.15am tomorrow morning.

Affected passengers should contact the reservations team on 661661.

 

Bookmark and Share