Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Restaurant evacuated after oven fire

Mon, 26 Nov 2012


Fire crews from Ramsey were called to a restaurant in the town on Friday night after a fire started in an oven.

Staff at the Parliament Street restaurant had tried to extinguish the fire but they were unable to put it out so had to evacuate the premises.

Firefighters arrived on scene just before 7pm and moved the oven outside once the fire had been put out.

An electrician was then called to ensure the electrical supply was safe.
 

Bookmark and Share