Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire alarm reminder after grill fire

Mon, 24 Jun 2013


Members of the public have been reminded of the importance of having a working smoke detector.

The Fire Service has issued a renewed appeal after firefighters were called to a grill pan fire on Saturday.

They atttended a property in Bemahague Avenue in Onchan just before 5.30pm.

Crews extinguished the fire and vented the property.

No one was injured as the occupants of the house had been alerted to the blaze by their fire alarm.

Bookmark and Share