Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Three people hurt after breathing harmful gas

Tue, 02 Jul 2013


Three people have been taken to hospital after a chemical leak at the Mount Murray Hotel in Santon.

It happened at the leisure centre, where a noxious gas was released.

The injured people inhaled the fumes and were taken to Accident and Emergency as a precaution although it's not thought they were bady hurt.

It's believed two of the injured were members of the public and the other was a member of staff.

The Fire and Rescue Service was called out at around 8am to deal with the incident.

Station Officer John Bellis was at the scene: (Play media file below)

Media

  • Station Officer John Bellis

Bookmark and Share