Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

No one hurt in Douglas fire

Fri, 20 Sep 2013


Nobody was injured in yesterday's fire in Douglas after the roof of a town centre building caught fire.


Fire crews rushed to the Prospect Hotel and Prospect House just after 3.30pm after an open flame caused the tar on the roof to catch fire.


Staff were immediately evacuated from Prospect House and Nivison House.


Emergency services quickly dealt with the small blaze and remained on the scene for more than an hour.


Workers have been thanked for their co-operation.

Bookmark and Share