EnergyFM News

Pan Fire in a Ballabrooie House

Sat, 21 Sep 2013  16:52


The fire service attended a property in Ballabrooie last night after a pan caught fire.

Firemen wearing breathing aparatus searched the property after concerns were raised that the owners son was still inside, however he was located elsewhere .

The property was empty at the time and the pan had been left unattended.

The alarm was raised after a neighbour heard a smoke detector sounding and dialled 999.

 

Bookmark and Share