Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Man treated for smoke inhalation following house fire

Thu, 06 Mar 2014


Paramedics treated a man for the effects of smoke inhalation last night following a house fire.

Firefighters were called to a property on Anagh Coar Road in Douglas at 5.10pm.

On arrival, they found the property heavily smoke logged with the smoke alarms sounding.

The cause of the fire was found to be a deep fat fryer, which had been left unattended.

Fire crews used pressure fans to ventilate the property spending around an hour at the scene.

Bookmark and Share