Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Kitchen blaze sparks fire call out

Mon, 04 Aug 2014


An elderly homeowner was taken to hospital on Saturday following a kitchen fire.

Firefighters from Douglas were called to the property on Laurel Avenue in Onchan at 1.55pm.

Neighbours had helped extinguish the blaze - firefighters then spent an hour on the scene, isolating the power due to damage to the circuits.

The occupier was taken to Noble's where they were treated for minor injuries and smoke inhalation. 

Bookmark and Share