Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire crews deal with Spar shop fire

Mon, 11 Aug 2014


The fire brigade has been dealing with a fire at the Spar Shop in the Port Jack area of Onchan. 

The fire has now been put out, however two appliances are remaining on site to keep cooling the are of the blaze.

The Manx Utilities Authority is also in attendance having isolated the electrics within the property.

There is a chance that the incident could lead to power outages in the surrounding properties, although the MUA says it anticipates any such cases will be swiftly rectified.

Bookmark and Share