Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Firefighters called to KFC in Douglas

Sat, 04 Oct 2014


A fire has been put out by firefighters at KFC in Douglas.

At 8am this morning, the owner entered the building and turned the power on and the building became smoke logged.

Officer on scene and leading firefighter Gary Kirby said the fire began in the exterior KFC sign - which was possibly due to an electrical fault.

No damage was done to the interior of the building and the fast-food restaurant will reopen at 1pm today - having been given the all clear from fire services. 

Bookmark and Share