Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Sailings at risk of disruption

Tue, 09 Dec 2014


Bad weather could play havoc with sailings over the next two days.

The Steam Packet is warning of potential disruption to this evening's 7.45pm Ben-my-Chree sailing to Heysham.

It says it will either be disrupted or cancelled - a final decision will be taken at 5pm.

Tomorrow's sailings are also expected to be disrupted - a decision on whether these will go ahead is being taken at 3pm today.

Bookmark and Share