Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire in Union Mills caused by frying pan

Wed, 12 Aug 2015


Firefighters are urging people to ensure they take extra care when using chip pans.

Three appliances from Douglas were called to a blaze at Close-y-Locker in Union Mills at 7.50pm last night.

The fire, caused by a frying pan, was confined to the kitchen - no one was injured.

Crews spent an hour on scene isolating the electrical and gas supplies until engineers could safely reinstall them.
 

Bookmark and Share