Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Firefighters tackle tumble dryer fire

Mon, 07 Dec 2015


Firefighters were called out to a tumble dryer fire in Douglas last night.

They attended a property on Cambridge Terrace at around 6:30pm - they found the appliance giving off thick black smoke.

Two people were treated with oxygen for the effects of smoke inhalation.

The Fire and Rescue Service is warningh the public not to try to extinguish a household fire alone.
 

Bookmark and Share