Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire Service praises 'responsible' residents

Wed, 06 Jan 2016


Firefighters who put out a fire at a property in Ramsey on Monday have praised the actions of those involved. 

Crews extinguished the blaze in the kitchen at around 4.30pm - it was confined to the grill pan.

The occupants had left the building and had not attempted to deal with the flames which the Isle of Man Fire and Rescue Service says was the 'correct course of action'.

Bookmark and Share