Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire Service attend reported Ramsey 'house fire'

Fri, 15 Apr 2016


The Fire Service were called out to a chimney fire in Ramsey this afternoon.

Units from Ramsey Fire Station attended an incident on Waterloo Road - a blaze lit due to a build-up of soot over the winter period.

It was put out quickly and there was no serious damage done.

Temporary station officer Mark Caley recommends people sweep them regularly to avoid any future issues that might arise.

 

Bookmark and Share