Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire crew call out for a 'midnight snack gone wrong'

Mon, 23 May 2016


Fire crews were called out to a 'midnight snack gone wrong' in the early hours of yesterday morning.
 
At 3.30am a call was recieved from a member of the public who heard a domestic fire alarm coming from inside the Governors Hill property.
 
Two pumps from Douglas arrived on scene to find the property 'unsecure' and smoke logged - on entering the house they found a pan left on the gas cooker.
 
Fire crews found the occupier unhurt but in a 'deep sleep' upstairs - despite two smoke detectors sounding.
Bookmark and Share