Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire call out after toaster ignites

Thu, 16 Jun 2016


Firefighters were called to a house in Kirk Michael in the early hours of this morning after a toaster caught fire.

Two crews from Kirk Michael attended the property on Station Road at 12.28am - the occupant had left the premises after the smoke alarm sounded.

Heat damage was confined to a small area - the resident was given a check-over by paramedics.

The Isle of Man Fire and Rescue Service say it highlights the need to have working smoke alarms installed. 

Bookmark and Share