Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire Service issues appliance reminder

Tue, 25 Oct 2016


The Fire Service is reminding the Manx public to have domestic appliances serviced and checked regularly after being called to a fire in Ramsey.

Officers attended a fire at a home on Lheaney Road yesterday lunchtime.

A fire in a downstairs room in the property resulted in thick smoke coming from the house, but no-one was hurt in the incident.

Crews remained in attendance for around two hours using thermal image cameras to check for hot spots and ensure the fire hadn't spread.

Bookmark and Share