Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Neighbour raises alarm as pan causes fire

Mon, 23 Jan 2017


Fire crews were called to a flat in Douglas after a neighbour noticed a fire at the property.

Officers were called to Lord Street in the early hours of Saturday morning after a neighbour raised the alert, with the occupant of the flat still in the property.

The person in the flat managed to get out before the team arrived at the scene, but needed hospital treatment for smoke inhalation.

The fire was caused by a pan being left unattended on the hob.

Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed