Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Man treated for burns after fire at restaurant

Fri, 07 Apr 2017


A man needed hospital treatment for burns following a fire at a restaurant in Douglas.

Fire crews were called out yesterday lunchtime after a fire broke out at the restaurant.

By the time the fire engines arrived a member of staff had put the flames out, but slipped and burnt his arm while doing so.

Members of the fire and rescue service treated the man until he was taken to Noble's by ambulance.

Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed