Fire crews tackle motorhome blaze

Fire crews were called out to deal with a blaze at a motorhome in Kirk Michael.

Teams from Douglas, Peel, Kirk Michael and Ramsey all attended the scene on Friday morning, with the motorhome described as well alright.

Officers had to make the scene safe as there were a number of butane cylinders at the site, resulting in a cordon being put in place.

Manx Gas were needed to remove the cylinders safely before the fire could be put out, with crews spending over two hours at the scene.