Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Sailing delayed by weather conditions

Thu, 05 Jan 2012

Ben-my-Chree
Ben-my-Chree

This morning's sailing to Heysham is going later than scheduled because of the weather conditions.

The 8.45am crossing is now expected to leave Douglas at 10.00 this morning.

Passengers are asked to check in by 9.00.

The Steam Packet Company says the Ben-my-Chree's departure is dependant on a review at 9.30.

The previous two sailings were cancelled because of severe gale force winds.

 

Bookmark and Share