Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Decision to cancel Senior TT was right says McGuinness

Mon, 11 Jun 2012


TT champion John McGuinness says he fully understands why the decision was taken to cancel the Senior TT.

For the first time in its history, the Clerk of the Course called off the iconic race because of the weather affecting road conditions on Friday and Saturday.

McGuinness took two victories last week including the Superstock, which had eluded him until now.

He’s happy with how TT 2012 went for him, even though the Senior was called off.

McGuinness believes the decision was the right one.[play media file below]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Media

  • John McGuinness

Bookmark and Share