Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Investment helped keep fire damage to minimum

Fri, 18 Apr 2014

Jaks caught fire on Wednesday
Jaks caught fire on Wednesday

Major investment at Jaks Bar and Steakhouse prevented a fire from being as destructive as it could have been.

That’s according to the directors of the company who say the damage caused by Wednesday’s blaze is not as bad as previously feared.

The fire caused by an electrical fault hasn’t affected the bar or restaurant – with hopes they will both reopen this weekend.

Andy Gibbs says half a million pounds of investment in the venue paid off: 

Media

  • Andy Gibbs

Bookmark and Share