Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Child suffers burns after standing on BBQ

Thu, 10 Jul 2014


People are being warned to get rid of their disposal barbecues properly after a child suffered second degree burns.

The reminder has been sparked by the Isle of Man Fire and Rescue Service.

It says it was contacted by an 'irate parent' whose seven year old son was injured whilst playing barefoot on the beach.

He stood on the cooking device, which had been buried in the sand, as a means of disposal. 

Bookmark and Share