Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Grill pan fire sparks call out

Mon, 13 Oct 2014


Firefighters are urging people to ensure they have a working smoke alarm fitted after a grill pan fire over the weekend.

Fire crews from Castletown were called to a property in Ballsalla at 4.05pm on Saturday.

The property, which was heavily smoke logged, had been evacuated by the occupant who raised the alarm after the detector went off.

It took 20 minutes for the firefighters to ensure the cooker was safe and the property was vented. 

Bookmark and Share