Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Firefighters called to tumble dryer fire

Mon, 17 Aug 2015


People are being warned to take extra care with electrical items following a house fire on Saturday.

Firefighters were called to a property in Pairk Ollay in Ramsey to tackle a blaze in the kitchen.

The fire was confined to the tumble dryer area - it's thought the machine had been placed on top of a flexible power lead which had then short circuited and set fire to the flooring.

No one was injured.
 

Bookmark and Share