Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Plans submitted to extend doctors' surgery

Wed, 16 Dec 2015


Planning permission has been requested to extend Palatine Group Practice in Strang.

The Department of Health and Social Care wants to build a two-storey extension which would provide more clinical rooms as well as creating 12 extra car parking spaces.

Government owns 40 per cent of the land with Braddan Commissioners responsible for the other 60 per cent - the application is currently under consideration.

Bookmark and Share