Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Busy afternoon for northern fire crews

Mon, 18 Jan 2016


Firefighters in Ramsey were called to two properties on Saturday just a few hours apart.

The first incident was due to a plastic hamster cage being left on a cooker top which was then accidently turned on – no hamsters or people were hurt.

The second call came soon after when a pan was left unattended on the stove – fire crews cleared the smoke within 15 minutes. 

Bookmark and Share