Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Unattended pan causes kitchen fire

Wed, 31 May 2017


Fire crews were called out following a kitchen fire in Onchan.

Officers were dispatched to King Edward Road after an unattended pan caught fire yesterday evening.

The fire had been put out by the time the team arrived, but crews remained at the scene for around 30 minutes to clear the smoke.

The fire service is also reminding all residents of the importance of having a working smoke alarm fitted at home.

Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed