Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Electrics caused garage fire

Thu, 09 Dec 2010


Fire crews were called out in Port Erin this morning, after a resident reported smoke coming from his garage.

A fire had started in the mains electrical intake and was spreading into the roof.

The occupant had escaped unhurt before crews arrived on the scene.

Fire officers brought the blaze under control quickly, but spent around an hour at the scene checking fire spread


Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed