Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Flat smoke-logged by burnt toast

Mon, 21 Feb 2011


A resident in Castletown needed oxygen after their flat became smoke logged from burning toast.

 

Fire crews were called to the flat in Janet's Corner on Saturday evening.

 

Officers spent around 20 minutes at the scene.

 

Safety officers are reminding the public that over half of house fires start in the kitchen, and that cooking shouldn't be left unattended

 


Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed