Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Man dies in smoke filled house in Patrick

Thu, 14 Jul 2011


A man has died following an incident at a house in the west of the Island yesterday.

Police and fire crews were called to the home in Patrick Village after a neighbour noticed smoke coming from the house yesterday afternoon.

Officers found a 50 year old man lying on the floor.

He was later pronounced dead at the scene.

The smoke had come from a frying pan being left on the heat.

The Coroner of Inquests has been notified

 


Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed