Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Motorhome explosion caused by fridge/freezer

Thu, 04 Aug 2011


The Isle of Man Fire and Rescue Service has confirmed a fire and explosion in a campervan was caused by a fridge freezer unit.

Crews were called to the scene in Belgravia Road in Onchan yesterday afternoon.

When they arrived the motorhome was well ablaze, but it was extinguished quickly.

People who want fire safety advice for campervans can contact the Community Safety Department on 647300.

 


Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed