Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Possible delay to Liverpool sailing

Tue, 18 Oct 2011


The Steam Packet Company is warning that there could be a delay to this afternoon's Liverpool sailing.

The Manannan is due to leave at 3.00pm, but the operator is now saying it could go later to the weather conditions.

Gusts reaching gale force 8 are forecast for times this afternoon.

Passengers are being asked to check in as normal.

Ben my Chree sailings are operating as scheduled today.

 


Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed