Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Flat left smoke logged by grill pan fire

Sat, 03 Dec 2011


A grill pan was the cause of a fire at a flat in Douglas yesterday morning.

Crews were called to Rosemount after the occupant reported a fire in their kitchen to the emergency services.

By the time fire officers arrived the grill pan fire had burnt itself out, but the flat had become smoke logged.

Officers ventilated the flat and made sure the grill was safe, spending around twenty minutes at the scene in total.

No one was injured in the incident and the damage was quite light.

 


Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed