Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Tonight's sailings cancelled

Mon, 12 Dec 2011

More severe weather conditions have led to the cancellation of tonight's sailings.

The 19.45 Douglas to Heysham and the overnight return are affected.

Winds of up to storm force 10 are forecast for tomorrow and more crossings could be disrupted.

A decision on whether the Ben my Chree will sail to Heysham in the morning will be made at 7am.


Bookmark and Share