Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Faulty appliance causes blaze

Tue, 10 Jan 2012


A faulty household appliance is to blame for a fire in Port Erin this morning.

Fire fighters were called out to the garage of a property in Fairway Close just after midnight.

 It took around 45 minutes to bring the blaze under control.

 Everyone inside the property got out safely.

 Investigators traced the cause to a fault within a tumble dryer.

 


Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed