Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Sailings cancelled due to weather forecast

Wed, 25 Apr 2012


This morning's sailing to Heysham has been cancelled.

The Steam Packet Company says the forecast weather conditions mean it won't be able to send the Manannan to Heysham at 8.45, which means its return crossing at 12pm is also cancelled.

There'll be a further review at around 10.30 when it'll be decided if the 3.00pm sailing to Liverpool can go ahead.

Gusts reaching up to gale force 8 are expected today.


Bookmark and Share