Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Sailings cancelled due to weather

Wed, 21 Nov 2012

The Steam Packet has confirmed that tonight’s sailing to Heysham has been cancelled.

Doubts over whether the Ben-my-Chree would sail were cast earlier due to the forecasted adverse weather conditions.

It means the 7.45pm sailing has been cancelled as well as the return sailing at 2.15am tomorrow morning.

Affected passengers should contact the reservations team on 661661.



Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed