EnergyFM News

Sailings could be cancelled tomorrow due to weather

Wed, 31 Dec 2014


Adverse weather predicted for tomorrow could affect Ben-my-Chree sailings.

Severe gale force winds are expected in places with gusts of around 60 mph – which could delay Steam Packet trips to and from Heysham until the 7:45pm sailing from Douglas.

As a result, the 8:45am Douglas to Heysham sailing and the journey departing Heysham for Douglas at 2:15pm may not go ahead.

A final decision will be made by 7am tomorrow morning.

Bookmark and Share