Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Tenants told to ask for help or face court

Thu, 01 Oct 2015

Help is on hand for social housing tenants who are struggling to pay their rent.

That's the message from Ramsey Town Commissioners who recently took one of its tenants to court.

Due to a significant rent debt the local authority was able to obtain a possession order for the property in question.

When this happens any court costs incurred are also passed on to the offending tenant.

Town clerk Peter Whiteway is urging people to seek help before it becomes a legal matter:


  • Peter Whiteway

Bookmark and Share