Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Sailings cancelled due to weather

Fri, 17 Mar 2017

The Steam Packet Company has cancelled two of today's sailings because of the weather forecast.

The Ben-my-Chree will not sail to Heysham this morning, resulting in the 2.15pm crossing to Douglas also being cancelled.

Those booked to travel on either sailing are asked to contact the company's reservations team.

The ferry operator is expecting this evening's sailings to go ahead as scheduled.

Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed